Tuesday 30 October 2012

dONT SAYS GOODBYE

Don’t Say Goodbye…

 There never was a bright day Why?
 Always gloomy
 As if torrid rain clouds had taken over the sky
 I sit to write to you but nothing comes
 Through nights and nights my heart fondly recalls
Of the time we spent together
Good or bad things that were ever said or done
 I try to remember
 When your heart turned
Away from Me When the weather changed
 From a warm evening breeze To freezing rain
 My heart breaks into pieces
Bringing me down to my knees
As tears flow fredy down
 Like autumn leaves
 Forgotten Not daring to scream out loud
 Confusion,pain, and sorrow Seem to be my only companions These feelings I hide though in this life seem to be All that is left
But I still hope You will erase The reason why you felt the need To leave me behind to face this harsh World on my own…

No comments:

Post a Comment